PENGARUH POLA ASUH ORANG TUA TERHADAP DISIPLIN SISWA KELAS XII DI SMK BPS&K I JAKARTA

FITRIANA, PUNGKI (2016) PENGARUH POLA ASUH ORANG TUA TERHADAP DISIPLIN SISWA KELAS XII DI SMK BPS&K I JAKARTA. S1 thesis, Universitas Negeri Jakarta.

[img]
Preview
Text
Cover.pdf

Download (0B) | Preview
[img]
Preview
Text
Table_Of_Content.pdf

Download (0B) | Preview
[img]
Preview
Text
Chapter1.pdf

Download (0B) | Preview
[img] Text
Chapter2.pdf
Restricted to Repository staff only

Download (0B)
[img]
Preview
Text
Chapter3.pdf

Download (0B) | Preview
[img] Text
Chapter4.pdf
Restricted to Repository staff only

Download (0B)
[img]
Preview
Text
Chapter5.pdf

Download (0B) | Preview
[img]
Preview
Text
Bibliography.pdf

Download (0B) | Preview

Abstract

ABSTRACT PUNGKI FITRIANA. 8105120478. Influence Parenting Parents To Discipline Students of Class XII at SMK BPS & K I Jakarta. Essay. Jakarta: Study Program of Economic Education, Concentration Education Office Administration, Department of Economics and Administration, Faculty of Economics, State University of Jakarta, May 2016. This study aims to determine whether there is influence parenting parents to discipline in class XII student of SMK BPS & K I Jakarta. This research was conducted for three months from March to May 2016. The method used survey method with the correlational approach. The population in this study are all class XII student of SMK BPS & K I Jakarta. Inaccessibility population is all students of class XII all jurusanyang numbered 80 students. The sample used in this study were 65 students by using proportional random sampling technique. Data variable Y (Discipline) is secondary data obtained from value attendance, grades offense and value students attitude. While the X variable data (Parenting Parents) instrument used was a questionnaire using Likert scale model. Instruments used a questionnaire replica that has been tested for validity and reliability, of 16 grains question after being validated no drop. Calculation of reliability using Cronbach alpha formula. The results of variable reliability of X by 0.871 and prove that the instrument reliable. The resulting regression equation is Y = 52.93 + 0.411 X. Test normality test requirements analysis is the estimation error of regression of Y on X with the test Liliefors produce Lhitung = 0.0679, while Ltabel for n = 65 at significant level of 0.05 is 0 , 1098. Because Lhitung <Ltabel the error estimates Y over X normal distribution. Regression linearity test produces Fhitung <Ftable is 0.94 <1.82, so it was concluded that the linear regression equation. Significance of the regression test produces Fhitung> Ftabel, ie 37.82> 4.00, meaning that the regression equation significantly. The correlation coefficient of Pearson product moment generating r xy = 0.612, correlation coefficient test is then performed using the t test and the resulting t = 6.15 and table = 1.67. It can be concluded that the correlation coefficient r xy = 0.612 is significant. The coefficient of determination obtained at 37.51%, which indicates that 37.51% of the variation is determined discipline parenting parents and the remaining 62.49% influenced by other variables not examined. Keywords: Discipline, Parenting Parents.

Item Type: Thesis (S1)
Additional Information: Pembimbing I: Dra. Rr. Ponco Dewi K, MM ., Pembimbing II Munawaroh, SE, M.Si
Subjects: Ilmu Sosial (Social Science)
Ilmu Sosial (Social Science) > Pendidikan (Education)
Ilmu Sosial (Social Science) > Pendidikan (Education) > Pendidikan Sekolah Lanjutan (Secondary Education)
Divisions: Fakultas Ekonomi > S1 Pendidikan Administrasi Perkantoran
Depositing User: Budi Siswanto
Date Deposited: 29 Nov 2017 11:13
Last Modified: 29 Nov 2017 11:13
URI: http://repository.fe.unj.ac.id/id/eprint/986

Actions (login required)

View Item View Item