PENGARUH LINGKUNGAN TEMAN SEBAYA DAN FASILITAS BELAJAR TERHADAP PRESTASI BELAJAR EKONOMI PADA SISWA KELAS XI IPS DI SMA BUDHI WARMAN JAKARTA TIMUR

ROMANSAH, RAHMAT (2016) PENGARUH LINGKUNGAN TEMAN SEBAYA DAN FASILITAS BELAJAR TERHADAP PRESTASI BELAJAR EKONOMI PADA SISWA KELAS XI IPS DI SMA BUDHI WARMAN JAKARTA TIMUR. S1 thesis, Universitas Negeri Jakarta.

[img]
Preview
Text
Cover.pdf

Download (0B) | Preview
[img]
Preview
Text
Table_Of_Content.pdf

Download (0B) | Preview
[img]
Preview
Text
Chapter1.pdf

Download (0B) | Preview
[img] Text
Chapter2.pdf
Restricted to Repository staff only

Download (0B)
[img]
Preview
Text
Chapter3.pdf

Download (0B) | Preview
[img] Text
Chapter4.pdf
Restricted to Repository staff only

Download (0B)
[img]
Preview
Text
Chapter5.pdf

Download (0B) | Preview
[img]
Preview
Text
Bibliography.pdf

Download (0B) | Preview

Abstract

ABSTRACT RAHMAT ROMANSAH, “The Effect of Environmental Peers Group and Facilities Study of Learning Achievement in Economy Class XI IPS SMA Budhi Warman in East”. Thesis. The Education of Cooperation Economic. Economic and Administration Major. Faculty of Economic State University of Jakarta. 2015. Lecturer Advisor: Dra. Rd. Tuty Sariwulan, M.Si dan Karuniana Dianta A.S, S.IP, ME. This study aimed to investigate the effect of peer environment and learning facilities to the achievement of economic study in class XI IPS in SMA Budhi Warman East Jakarta The data used in this research is secondary data in the form of the outcome document Final Examination Semester of the academic year 2015/2016 and data The primary form of questionnaires using Likert scale. Variables used in this study is the result of the economic study, peer environment and learning facilities. The method used in this research is the method of ex post facto. The data analysis technique used in this study is to test the data requirements, the classic assumption test, multiple linear regression analysis, hypothesis testing, analysis of the correlation coefficient and coefficient of determination, processing using SPSS version 16. The results of the data analysis found that: 1) There is the influence Among positive peer environment to the achievement of economic study based on the acquisition tcount> t table (5.829> 1.999). 2) There is a positive influence between learning facility to the achievement of economic study based on the acquisition tcount> t table (5.067> 1.999). 3) There is a positive influence between peer environment and learning facilities to the achievement of economic study based on the acquisition value of F count> F table (69.131> 3.145). 4) contribution to environmental influences peers and learning facilities to learning achievement economy by 69% and the remaining 31% are influenced by other factors. Keywords : Learning Achievement Economics, Environmental Peers Group, Facilities Learning, Multiple Linear Regression

Item Type: Thesis (S1)
Additional Information: Pembimbing I: Dra. Rd. Tuty Sariwulan, M.Si ., Pembimbing II: Karuniana Dianta A. S, S.IP, ME
Subjects: Ilmu Sosial (Social Science) > Ilmu Ekonomi (Economics)
Ilmu Sosial (Social Science) > Pendidikan (Education)
Ilmu Sosial (Social Science) > Pendidikan (Education) > Pendidikan Sekolah Lanjutan (Secondary Education)
Divisions: Fakultas Ekonomi > S1 Pendidikan Ekonomi Koperasi
Depositing User: Budi Siswanto
Date Deposited: 21 Dec 2017 02:56
Last Modified: 21 Dec 2017 02:56
URI: http://repository.fe.unj.ac.id/id/eprint/1623

Actions (login required)

View Item View Item