ANALISIS FAKTOR-FAKTOR YANG MEMPENGARUHI MINAT MAHASISWA FAKULTAS EKONOMI MENJADI ANGGOTA KOPERASI MAHASISWA ( KOPMA ) UNIVERSITAS NEGERI JAKARTA

UMMAYAH, ALIT (2015) ANALISIS FAKTOR-FAKTOR YANG MEMPENGARUHI MINAT MAHASISWA FAKULTAS EKONOMI MENJADI ANGGOTA KOPERASI MAHASISWA ( KOPMA ) UNIVERSITAS NEGERI JAKARTA. S1 thesis, Universitas Negeri Jakarta.

[img]
Preview
Text
Cover.pdf

Download (0B) | Preview
[img]
Preview
Text
Table_Of_Content.pdf

Download (0B) | Preview
[img]
Preview
Text
Chapter1.pdf

Download (0B) | Preview
[img] Text
Chapter2.pdf
Restricted to Repository staff only

Download (0B)
[img]
Preview
Text
Chapter3.pdf

Download (0B) | Preview
[img] Text
Chapter4.pdf
Restricted to Repository staff only

Download (0B)
[img]
Preview
Text
Chapter5.pdf

Download (0B) | Preview
[img]
Preview
Text
Bibliography.pdf

Download (0B) | Preview

Abstract

ABSTRACT ALIT UMMAYAH. Analysis Of Factors Affecting The Interest Of Student Economics Faculty To Become A Member Students Cooperative State University Of Jakarta (UNJ). Concentration in Cooperative Economics Education. Study Program of Economics Education. Department of Economics and Administration. Faculty of Economics. State University Of Jakarta. 2015. This research conducted to examine the influence image of student cooperative, knowledge about cooperative and quality of service toward the interest become a member of Student Cooperative UNJ in student of Economic Faculty. This research held on April until June 2015 at Faculty of Economics, State University of Jakarta. This research used the ex post facto method. Questionnaire and test are research technique. This study population is students of the Faculty of Economics, State University of Jakarta. Random sampling using proportionally by 10%. The data analysis technique used is multiple linear regression. Based on the results of data analysis showed that: 1) There is a positive influence on the image of the student cooperative to interest in becoming a member of the student Cooperative based acquisition t count > t table (2.263 > 1.997). 2) There is a positive and significant impact on the knowledge of cooperative to interest in becoming a member of the student Cooperative based acquisition t count > t table (3.556 > 1.997). 3) There is a positive and significant impact on the service quality to interest in becoming a member of the student Cooperative based acquisition t count > t table (3,544 > 1,997). 4) There is a significant positive influence on the image of the student Cooperative, knowledge of the cooperative, and the quality of service to interest in becoming a member of the student Cooperative based acquisition Fcount > F table (16.98 > 2.744). 5) Contribution influence the image of the student cooperative, knowledge of cooperative and the quality of service to interest become a member of the student Cooperative at 43.6% and the remaining 56.4% is influenced by other factors. Keyword : Interest to Become a Member of Student Cooperative, Image of Student Cooperative, Knowledge of Cooperative, Quality of Service

Item Type: Thesis (S1)
Additional Information: Pembimbing I: Dra. Endang Sri Rahayu, M.Pd ., Pembimbing II: Ari Saptono, SE, M.Pd
Subjects: Ilmu Sosial (Social Science) > Ilmu Ekonomi (Economics)
Ilmu Sosial (Social Science) > Ilmu Ekonomi (Economics) > Koperasi, Sistem Perkoperasian (Cooverative)
Ilmu Sosial (Social Science) > Pendidikan (Education)
Ilmu Sosial (Social Science) > Pendidikan (Education) > Pendidikan Tinggi (Haiger Education)
Divisions: Fakultas Ekonomi > S1 Pendidikan Ekonomi Koperasi
Depositing User: Budi Siswanto
Date Deposited: 28 Dec 2017 02:59
Last Modified: 28 Dec 2017 02:59
URI: http://repository.fe.unj.ac.id/id/eprint/1877

Actions (login required)

View Item View Item