PENGARUH DAYA TARIK IKLAN TELEVISI BUKALAPAK.COM TERHADAP MINAT BELI

Anugrah, Ikhsan Surya (2016) PENGARUH DAYA TARIK IKLAN TELEVISI BUKALAPAK.COM TERHADAP MINAT BELI. D3 thesis, Universitas Negeri Jakarta.

[img] Text
cover.pdf

Download (0B)
[img] Text
abstrak.pdf

Download (0B)
[img] Text
daftarisi.pdf

Download (0B)
[img] Text
bab1.pdf

Download (0B)
[img] Text
bab2.pdf
Restricted to Repository staff only

Download (0B) | Request a copy
[img] Text
bab3.pdf
Restricted to Repository staff only

Download (0B) | Request a copy
[img] Text
bab4.pdf

Download (0B)
[img] Text
pustaka.pdf

Download (0B)

Abstract

The purpose of this study to determine the effect of television advertising appeal Bukalapak.com on consumer buying interest through four components, namely television advertising visual, endorse, jingles, and storyline. The study design used is descriptive research that belongs to the group of conclusive research. method used in this study is a survey using the techniques of data collection questionnaire survey and literature. The population in this study were students of the Faculty of Economics, State University of Jakarta who've seen ads Bukalapak.com and samples taken as many as 40 respondents using the technique of Non - Probability Sampling with accidental sampling approach. The analysis technique used is the Simple Linear Regression analysis. From the research results, obtained by the regression equation Y = a + 0.570X. The appeal of advertising has an influence on consumer buying interest with a regression coefficient of 0.570. Determianasi coefficient in this study showed 48% of consumer buying interest is explained by the appeal of advertising while the rest 52 % explained by other variables not examined in this study. keywords: the appeal of advertising, buying interest, television commercials and Bukalapak.com

Item Type: Thesis (D3)
Additional Information: Pembimbing I: M. Edo S. Siregar, SE., M.BA.
Subjects: Ilmu Sosial (Social Science) > Perdagangan, Komunikasi, Transportasi (Commerce, Communications, Transportation)
Ilmu Sosial (Social Science) > Perdagangan, Komunikasi, Transportasi (Commerce, Communications, Transportation) > Perdagangan (Commerce, Trade)
Teknologi dan Ilmu-Ilmu Terapan (Technology and Applied Science) > Manajemen (Management and Auxiliary Service) > Bisnis (Business)
Teknologi dan Ilmu-Ilmu Terapan (Technology and Applied Science) > Manajemen (Management and Auxiliary Service) > Perikalanan (Advertising)
Divisions: Fakultas Ekonomi > D3 Manajemen Pemasaran
Depositing User: Roni Faslah
Date Deposited: 07 Aug 2017 06:52
Last Modified: 18 Feb 2018 07:14
URI: http://repository.fe.unj.ac.id/id/eprint/22

Actions (login required)

View Item View Item