PENGARUH KOMPENSASI DAN MOTIVASI TERHADAP KEPUASAN KERJA SATPAM PADA KOPERASI KARYAWAN SARINAH DI MALL SARINAH, JAKARTA

Asmarani, Joan (2017) PENGARUH KOMPENSASI DAN MOTIVASI TERHADAP KEPUASAN KERJA SATPAM PADA KOPERASI KARYAWAN SARINAH DI MALL SARINAH, JAKARTA. S1 thesis, Universitas Negeri Jakarta.

[img]
Preview
Text
Cover.pdf

Download (0B) | Preview
[img]
Preview
Text
Table_of_Content.pdf

Download (0B) | Preview
[img]
Preview
Text
Chapter1.pdf

Download (0B) | Preview
[img] Text
Chapter2.pdf
Restricted to Repository staff only

Download (0B)
[img]
Preview
Text
Chapter3.pdf

Download (0B) | Preview
[img] Text
Chapter4.pdf
Restricted to Repository staff only

Download (0B)
[img]
Preview
Text
Chapter5.pdf

Download (0B) | Preview
[img]
Preview
Text
Bibiliography.pdf

Download (0B) | Preview

Abstract

Joan Asmarani, 2016; The Influence of compensation and Motivationt on Job Satisfaction of Security Guard of Employee Cooperative Sarinah at Sarinah Mall, Jakarta. Undergraduate Thesis, Jakarta: Concentration in Human Resource Management, Management Study Program, Department of Management, Faculty of Economics, State University of Jakarta. The purpose of this study are: 1) To To know the overview of compensation, motivation and job satisfaction Security guard of Sarinah Employees Cooperative. 2) To test empirically compensation to job satisfaction Security guard of Sarinah Employees Cooperative. 3) To test empirically motivation to job satisfaction Security guard of Sarinah Employees Cooperative. 4) To test empirically t he effect of compensation and motivation together on job satisfaction Security guard of Sarinah Employees Cooperative. The analysis conducted in this study was descriptive and correlational analysis. Research conducted on 83 Security guard of Sarinah Employees Cooperative using Probability Simple random sampling method. While data collection techniques done by distributing questionnaires, which are processed using SPSS 22.0 Mac. Results of regression showed that there is an influence of compensation to job satisfaction and also there is an influence of motivation on job satisfaction. Compensation and motivation, simultaneously influence the job satisfaction with the value of F (30.376> 3.11) and significant value (0.000 <0.05). R v 2 values of 0.432, or 43.2%.This shows that job satisfaction 43.2% explained by factors of compensation and motivation while the remaining 56.8% influenced or explained by other variables. Keywords: compensation, motivation, job satisfaction

Item Type: Thesis (S1)
Additional Information: Pembimbing I: Dr. Agung Wahyu Handaru, ST, MM Pembimbing II: Widya Parimita, SE, M.PA
Subjects: Teknologi dan Ilmu-Ilmu Terapan (Technology and Applied Science) > Manajemen (Management and Auxiliary Service) > Manajemen Umum (General Management) > Manajemen Sumber Daya Manusia (Personnel Management)
Divisions: Fakultas Ekonomi > S1 Manajemen
Depositing User: Roni Faslah
Date Deposited: 07 Jan 2018 13:24
Last Modified: 07 Jan 2018 13:24
URI: http://repository.fe.unj.ac.id/id/eprint/2324

Actions (login required)

View Item View Item