PENGARUH MOTIVASI DAN PENGEMBANGAN KARIR TERHADAP KEPUASAN KERJA PADA KARYAWAN PT. PLN (PERSERO) DISTRIBUSI JAKARTA RAYA DAN TANGERANG

SETIAWAN, DIAH ISNIARTI (2016) PENGARUH MOTIVASI DAN PENGEMBANGAN KARIR TERHADAP KEPUASAN KERJA PADA KARYAWAN PT. PLN (PERSERO) DISTRIBUSI JAKARTA RAYA DAN TANGERANG. S1 thesis, Universitas Negeri Jakarta.

[img]
Preview
Text
Cover.pdf

Download (0B) | Preview
[img]
Preview
Text
table_of_content.pdf

Download (0B) | Preview
[img]
Preview
Text
chapter1.pdf

Download (0B) | Preview
[img] Text
chapter2.pdf
Restricted to Repository staff only

Download (0B)
[img]
Preview
Text
chapter3.pdf

Download (0B) | Preview
[img] Text
chapter4.pdf
Restricted to Repository staff only

Download (0B)
[img]
Preview
Text
chapter5.pdf

Download (0B) | Preview
[img]
Preview
Text
bibiliography.pdf

Download (0B) | Preview

Abstract

ABSTRACT Diah Isniarti Setiawan, 2016; The Influence of Motivation and Career Development on Employee Job Satisfaction at PT. PLN (Persero) Distribution Jakarta Raya and Tangerang. Thesis, Jakarta: Concentration in Human Resource Management, Management Studies Program, Department of Management, Faculty of Economics, State University of Jakarta. The purpose of this study were: 1) To know the description of motivation, career development and job satisfaction of employees at PT. PLN (Persero) Distribution Jakarta Raya and Tangerang, 2) To determine whether there is influence between motivation on job satisfaction of employees at PT. PLN (Persero) Distribution Jakarta Raya and Tangerang, 3) To determine whether there is influence between career development on employee job satisfaction at PT. PLN (Persero) Distribution Jakarta Raya and Tangerang, 4) To determine whether there is influence between motivation and career development together on job satisfaction of employees at PT. PLN (Persero) Distribution Jakarta Raya and Tangerang, 5) To know how much contribution of motivation and career development on employee job satisfaction at PT. PLN (Persero) Distribution Jakarta Raya and Tangerang. The sample of this research are 75 employees of PT. PLN (Persero) Distribution Jakarta Raya and Tangerang. Research data retrieval by survey method with questionnaires and the data processed with SPSS version 20. This research using descriptive and explanatory analysis. The results of regression showed that there is positive and significant correlation between motivation on job satisfaction, there is positive and significant correlation between career development on job satisfaction. Motivation and career development simultaneously positive and significant impact on job satisfaction to the value of Fcount > F (41.684> 3.125) and significant (0.000 <0.05). R2 values of 0.537, or (53.7%). This shows that 53.7% of job satisfaction is explained by factors of motivation and career development while the remaining 46.3% influenced or explained by other variables. Keywords: Motivation, Career Development, Job Satisfaction

Item Type: Thesis (S1)
Additional Information: Pembimbing I: Agung Wahyu Handaru, ST, MM ., Pembimbing II: Widya Parimita, SE, MPA
Subjects: Teknologi dan Ilmu-Ilmu Terapan (Technology and Applied Science) > Manajemen (Management and Auxiliary Service) > Manajemen Umum (General Management) > Manajemen Sumber Daya Manusia (Personnel Management)
Teknologi dan Ilmu-Ilmu Terapan (Technology and Applied Science) > Manajemen (Management and Auxiliary Service) > Manajemen Umum (General Management) > Manajemen Kontrol dan Kualitas (Control and Quality Management)
Divisions: Fakultas Ekonomi > S1 Manajemen
Depositing User: Budi Siswanto
Date Deposited: 11 Jan 2018 06:54
Last Modified: 11 Jan 2018 06:54
URI: http://repository.fe.unj.ac.id/id/eprint/2496

Actions (login required)

View Item View Item