PENGARUH KUALITAS PRODUK DAN PROMOSI PENJUALAN TERHADAP KEPUTUSAN PEMBELIAN YAMAHA JUPITER (Survei pada konsumen Yamaha Jupiter di bengkel resmi Yamaha Jaya Motor Bekasi)

FERNANDEZ, FREDERIK PEDOARZA (2012) PENGARUH KUALITAS PRODUK DAN PROMOSI PENJUALAN TERHADAP KEPUTUSAN PEMBELIAN YAMAHA JUPITER (Survei pada konsumen Yamaha Jupiter di bengkel resmi Yamaha Jaya Motor Bekasi). S1 thesis, Universitas Negeri Jakarta.

[img]
Preview
Text
Cover.pdf

Download (0B) | Preview
[img]
Preview
Text
Table_Of_Content.pdf

Download (0B) | Preview
[img]
Preview
Text
Chapter1.pdf

Download (0B) | Preview
[img] Text
Chapter2.pdf
Restricted to Repository staff only

Download (0B)
[img]
Preview
Text
Chapter3.pdf

Download (0B) | Preview
[img] Text
Chapter4.pdf
Restricted to Repository staff only

Download (0B)
[img]
Preview
Text
Chapter5.pdf

Download (0B) | Preview
[img]
Preview
Text
Bibliography.pdf

Download (0B) | Preview

Abstract

ABSTRACT Frederik Pedoarza Fernandez, 2011; influence the quality of products and sales promotion Against Buying Decision Jupiter (survey on visitors Jaya Yamaha Motor Workshop, Jakarta). Supervisor: Ferry Setyo Wibowo, SE, M.Si. Dra, Basra Saidani, M.Si. The purpose of this study are: 1) To determine the quality of the product descriptions, sales promotion, and customer buying decisions Yamaha motorcycles 2) to determine the effect of product quality to customer purchase decisions Yamaha motorcycles. 3) to determine the effect of sales promotion on customer purchase decisions Yamaha motorcycles. 4) to determine simultaneously the influence of the quality of products and sales promotion on customer buying decisions Yamaha Jupiter. The design of this study using causal and descriptive approach, the method used is survey method. The population of this study is the Yamaha motorcycle users who are doing service on the official workshop Yamaha Motor Jaya Jakarta. Sampling totaled 102 respondents using nonprobability sampling method. While part of nonprobability sampling used was purposive sampling. Analysis of the research was conducted using SPSS application (Statistical Package for the Social Science) for process data. The results of the t test for the quality of the product is 0.000 <0.05. This suggests that there is a significant effect between the quality of the product purchase decisions. The results of the t test for sales promotions 0.000 <0.05 indicates that there are significant effect between sales promotions on purchase decisions. The results of the F test is is 0.000 <0.05 indicates that the quality of products and sales promotion at the same time significantly influence purchasing decisions. The results of the analysis of determination in this study shows the magnitude of variation value purchasing decisions are described in the variable quality of the product and the promotion of sales by 22.3%. While the remaining 77.7% influenced by other variables not included in the research model. Keyword: product quality, sales promotion, purchase decision.

Item Type: Thesis (S1)
Additional Information: Pembimbing I: Setyo Ferry Wibowo, SE, M.Si ; Pembimbing II: Dra. Basrah Saidani, M.Si
Subjects: Teknologi dan Ilmu-Ilmu Terapan (Technology and Applied Science) > Manajemen (Management and Auxiliary Service) > Manajemen Umum (General Management)
Teknologi dan Ilmu-Ilmu Terapan (Technology and Applied Science) > Manajemen (Management and Auxiliary Service) > Manajemen Umum (General Management) > Manajemen Kontrol dan Kualitas (Control and Quality Management)
Teknologi dan Ilmu-Ilmu Terapan (Technology and Applied Science) > Manajemen (Management and Auxiliary Service) > Perikalanan (Advertising)
Divisions: Fakultas Ekonomi > S1 Manajemen
Depositing User: Budi Siswanto
Date Deposited: 08 Feb 2018 05:06
Last Modified: 08 Feb 2018 05:06
URI: http://repository.fe.unj.ac.id/id/eprint/2985

Actions (login required)

View Item View Item