ANALISIS PENGARUH FITUR GO-PAY TERHADAP PERMINTAAN GOJEK DI FAKULTAS EKONOMI UNIVERSTAS NEGERI JAKARTA

TIONAOMI, REGINA TANTRI (2018) ANALISIS PENGARUH FITUR GO-PAY TERHADAP PERMINTAAN GOJEK DI FAKULTAS EKONOMI UNIVERSTAS NEGERI JAKARTA. S1 thesis, Fakultas Ekonomi.

[img]
Preview
Text
Cover.pdf

Download (692kB) | Preview
[img]
Preview
Text
Table_Of_Content.pdf

Download (171kB) | Preview
[img]
Preview
Text
Chapter1.pdf

Download (627kB) | Preview
[img] Text
Chapter2.pdf
Restricted to Repository staff only

Download (551kB)
[img]
Preview
Text
Chapter3.pdf

Download (1MB) | Preview
[img] Text
Chapter4.pdf
Restricted to Repository staff only

Download (904kB)
[img]
Preview
Text
Chapter5.pdf

Download (161kB) | Preview
[img]
Preview
Text
Bibliography.pdf

Download (395kB) | Preview

Abstract

REGINA TANTRI TIONAOMI, Analysis of the Effect of Go-Pay Features on GO-JEK Demand at the Faculty of Economics, State University of Jakarta. Thesis, Jakarta: Economic Education Study Program, Faculty of Economics, State University of Jakarta. 2018. This study aims to determine the effect of Go-Pay payment features on GO-JEK demand. As for the variants of the Go-Pay feature examined are perceived ease of use, and perceived usefulness. This study uses a survey method with a quantitative approach. The study population was students of the Faculty of Economics, Jakarta State University, class of 2014 to 2017, totaling 2,683 students and using a sample of 100 students. Data collection used a questionnaire containing statements with a Likert scale. Data analysis techniques used descriptive analysis and multiple regression analysis which were then processed with the SPSS program. The results showed that there was a partial effect between the perceived ease of GO-JEK demand, and the perceived usefulness of GO-JEK demand. Simultaneously there is an effect of perceived ease and perceived usefulness of GO-JEK demand. The contribution of perceived ease and perceived usefulness of GO-JEK demand is 41.90%, while the remaining 58.1% is influenced by other factors not examined. Keywords: Perceived of Easy, Perceived Usefulness, GO-JEK Demand

Item Type: Thesis (S1)
Additional Information: Pembimbing I : Dicky Iranto, SE, M.Si ; Pembimbing II: Herlita, S.Sos, M.Ec, Dev
Subjects: Ilmu Sosial (Social Science) > Ilmu Ekonomi (Economics)
Ilmu Sosial (Social Science) > Ilmu Ekonomi (Economics) > Ekoonomi Keuangan & Finansial
Divisions: Fakultas Ekonomi > S1 Pendidikan Ekonomi Koperasi
Depositing User: Budi Siswanto
Date Deposited: 30 Aug 2018 05:57
Last Modified: 30 Aug 2018 05:57
URI: http://repository.fe.unj.ac.id/id/eprint/5938

Actions (login required)

View Item View Item