PENGARUH KUALITAS PELAYANAN DAN LOKASI USAHA TERHADAP KEPUASAN ANGGOTA KOPERASI PADA UNIT PERTOKOAN KOPERASI PEGAWAI INTAN KEMENTERIAN PERTANIAN

NURRAHMAN, FAUZI (2018) PENGARUH KUALITAS PELAYANAN DAN LOKASI USAHA TERHADAP KEPUASAN ANGGOTA KOPERASI PADA UNIT PERTOKOAN KOPERASI PEGAWAI INTAN KEMENTERIAN PERTANIAN. S1 thesis, Fakultas Ekonomi.

[img]
Preview
Text
Cover.pdf

Download (355kB) | Preview
[img]
Preview
Text
Table_Of_Content.pdf

Download (17kB) | Preview
[img]
Preview
Text
Chapter1.pdf

Download (81kB) | Preview
[img] Text
Chapter2.pdf
Restricted to Repository staff only

Download (257kB)
[img]
Preview
Text
Chapter3.pdf

Download (313kB) | Preview
[img] Text
Chapter4.pdf
Restricted to Repository staff only

Download (310kB)
[img]
Preview
Text
Chapter5.pdf

Download (53kB) | Preview
[img]
Preview
Text
Bibliography.pdf

Download (176kB) | Preview

Abstract

FAUZI NURRAHMAN. The Influence of Service Quality and Business Location to the Satisfaction of Cooperative Members at Intan Cooperative Shop Unit, Ministry of Agriculture. 2018. This study aims to determine the effect of service quality and business location on the satisfaction of cooperative members in the Department of Cooperation Intan Department of Agriculture, partially or simultaneously. This research uses survey method with quantitative approach. The population of this study are all active members of Cooperative Pegawai Negeri Intan Ministry of Agriculture, amounting to 291 people with a sample of 74 members active cooperative Pegawai Negeri Intan Ministry of Agriculture. Data collection using questionnaire containing statement with likert scale.The technique of data analysis using descriptive analysis and multiple linear regression analysis which is then processed with SPSS program.Based on the results of data analysis shows that there is a partial influence between the quality of service to the satisfaction of cooperative members and business location to the satisfaction of cooperative members. Simultaneously there is influence between service quality and location of business to satisfaction of member of cooperative. The influence of the quality of service and location of the business on the Satisfaction of Cooperative Members at the Department of Cooperation Department of Cooperative Ministry of Agriculture of 18.9% while the rest of 81.1% is influenced by other factors not examined . Keywords: Service Quality, Business Location, Cooperative Members' Satisfaction.

Item Type: Thesis (S1)
Additional Information: Pembimbing I : Dr. I Ketut R. Sudiardhita, M.Si ; Pembimbing II: Herlita S.Sos, M.Ec, Dev
Subjects: Ilmu Sosial (Social Science) > Ilmu Ekonomi (Economics) > Koperasi, Sistem Perkoperasian (Cooverative)
Teknologi dan Ilmu-Ilmu Terapan (Technology and Applied Science) > Manajemen (Management and Auxiliary Service)
Teknologi dan Ilmu-Ilmu Terapan (Technology and Applied Science) > Manajemen (Management and Auxiliary Service) > Layanan Kantor (Office Services)
Divisions: Fakultas Ekonomi > S1 Pendidikan Ekonomi Koperasi
Depositing User: Budi Siswanto
Date Deposited: 14 Sep 2018 01:47
Last Modified: 14 Sep 2018 01:47
URI: http://repository.fe.unj.ac.id/id/eprint/6010

Actions (login required)

View Item View Item