HUBUNGAN ANTARA PERLUASAN MEREK DENGAN LOYALITAS PELANGGAN MEREK SEDAAP PADA MAHASISWA PROGRAM STUDI PENDIDIKAN TATA NIAGA JURUSAN EKONOMI DAN ADMINISTRASI FAKULTAS EKONOMI DI UNIVERSITAS NEGERI JAKARTA

Haki, Fahmi Alfian (2016) HUBUNGAN ANTARA PERLUASAN MEREK DENGAN LOYALITAS PELANGGAN MEREK SEDAAP PADA MAHASISWA PROGRAM STUDI PENDIDIKAN TATA NIAGA JURUSAN EKONOMI DAN ADMINISTRASI FAKULTAS EKONOMI DI UNIVERSITAS NEGERI JAKARTA. S1 thesis, Universitas Negeri Jakarta.

[img]
Preview
Text
Cover.pdf

Download (0B) | Preview
[img]
Preview
Text
Table_of_Content.pdf

Download (0B) | Preview
[img]
Preview
Text
Chapter_1.pdf

Download (0B) | Preview
[img] Text
Chapter_2.pdf
Restricted to Repository staff only

Download (0B) | Request a copy
[img]
Preview
Text
Chapter_3.pdf

Download (0B) | Preview
[img] Text
Chapter_4.pdf
Restricted to Repository staff only

Download (0B) | Request a copy
[img]
Preview
Text
Chapter_5.pdf

Download (0B) | Preview
[img]
Preview
Text
Bibliography.pdf

Download (0B) | Preview

Abstract

FAHMI ALFIAN HAKI. RELATIONSHIP BETWEEN THE BRAND EXTENSION WITH BRAND SEDAAP CUSTOMER LOYALTY ON STUDENT OF COMMERCE EDUCATION PROGRAM OF DEPARTMENT OF ECONOMICS AND ADMINISTRATION FACULTY OF ECONOMICS IN STATE UNIVERSITIY OF JAKARTA. Script, Jakarta: Commerce Education Program, Department of Economics and Administration, Faculty of Economics, State University of Jakarta, in January 2016. This study was to gain knowledge about the "relationship between the brand extension with the brand sedaap customer loyalty on students of commerce education program of Economics and Administration Department, Faculty of Economics at the State University of Jakarta". The method used in this research is survey method with approach corretional. Population of this research is all student of commerce education program in 2012, 2013, 2014 generations at the Faculty of Economics, State University of Jakarta ever repeated use Sedaap brand products totaling 136 people. The sampling technique by using Simple Random Technique. This technique is used based on the consideration that each element or member of the population have an equal chance to be selected as a sample. This technique is used in the hope of a data representation of the population. Samples taken as many as 100 people by tables Isaac & Michael determination of the number of samples of a given population with a 5% error level. Brand Extension with Customer Loyalty resulted in a regression coefficient of 0.458 direction and produce a constant of 15.23. Thus, the relationship between the expansion of the Customer Loyalty Brand has a regression equation Y = 15.23 + 0,458X. Test requirements analysis that estimates the error normality test regression of Y on X with the test Liliefors produce Lcount = 0.080 whereas Ltable for n = 100 with a significance level of 0.05 = 0.089. Because Lcount < Ltable, the estimated error of regression of Y on X is normal distribution. Linear regression, hypothesis testing is done by testing the significance of regression, the results of Fcount = 48.99> Ftable = 3.96 indicates that the regression equation means. Then calculated the correlation coefficient r xy = 0.577, the next to do is test the significance of the correlation coefficient with the results of tcount = 7.00 > table = 1.68 which can be concluded between the X variable and Y variable are positive and significant. And then result of test determination coefficient obtained by 33.33% and the remaining 66.67% influenced by other factors, namely product quality, brand knowledge, and competition.

Item Type: Thesis (S1)
Additional Information: Pembimbing I :Dra. Rochayati, M.Pd Pembimbing II:Dr. Corry Yohana, M.M
Subjects: Ilmu Sosial (Social Science) > Perdagangan, Komunikasi, Transportasi (Commerce, Communications, Transportation) > Perdagangan (Commerce, Trade)
Divisions: Fakultas Ekonomi > S1 Pendidikan Tata Niaga
Depositing User: Helda Romauli Siregar
Date Deposited: 29 Nov 2017 03:13
Last Modified: 29 Nov 2017 03:13
URI: http://repository.fe.unj.ac.id/id/eprint/953

Actions (login required)

View Item View Item