PENGARUH BUDAYA ORGANISASI DAN MOTIVASI KERJA TERHADAP KOMITMEN ORGANISASI PEGAWAI PADA KOPERASI NIAGA SEJAHTERA KEMENTERIAN PERDAGANGAN DI JAKARTA PUSAT

ANGGRAENI, LIYA (2017) PENGARUH BUDAYA ORGANISASI DAN MOTIVASI KERJA TERHADAP KOMITMEN ORGANISASI PEGAWAI PADA KOPERASI NIAGA SEJAHTERA KEMENTERIAN PERDAGANGAN DI JAKARTA PUSAT. S1 thesis, Universitas Negeri Jakarta.

[img]
Preview
Text
Cover.pdf

Download (0B) | Preview
[img]
Preview
Text
Table_Of_Content.pdf

Download (0B) | Preview
[img]
Preview
Text
Chapter1.pdf

Download (0B) | Preview
[img] Text
Chapter2.pdf
Restricted to Repository staff only

Download (0B)
[img]
Preview
Text
Chapter3.pdf

Download (0B) | Preview
[img] Text
Chapter4.pdf
Restricted to Repository staff only

Download (0B)
[img]
Preview
Text
Chapter5.pdf

Download (0B) | Preview
[img]
Preview
Text
Bibliography.pdf

Download (0B) | Preview

Abstract

ABSTRACT LIYA ANGGRAENI. Influence of Organizational Culture and Work Motivation on Employee Organizational Commitment At Niaga Sejahtera Cooperatives Ministry of Trade in Central Jakarta. Faculty of Economics, University of Jakarta. 2016. The purpose of this study were to describe the pattern of relationship between variables to determine the influence of direct and indirect variable organizational culture and work motivation on organizational commitment of employees at Niaga Sejahtera Cooperatives Ministry of Commerce in Central Jakarta. This study is a quantitative reseacrh using survey method and causal approach. Data collection used a questionnaire containing questions or statements with Likert scale. Methods data analysis using descriptive analysis and path analysis wich are then processed by SPSS program. The results study showed that amount of the contribution directly affecting: (a) Variable organizational culture and organizational commitment of employees is (0.583) 2 = 0.339 or 33.9% and the value of error of 0.234. (b) Variable motivation and commitment organization of employees is (0.384) 2 = 0,147 or 14.7% and the value of error of 0.234. (c) Variable organizational culture and work motivation is (0, 21) 2 = 0.386 or 38.6% and the value of error of 0.614. Rsquare value of 0.766 or (76.6%) this implies that variable of organizational culture and work motivation is able to explain the variable of organizational commitment and the remaining 23.4% are influenced by other factors not examined. Key word : Organizational Culture, Work Motivation, Organizational Commitment

Item Type: Thesis (S1)
Additional Information: Pembimbing I: Dra. Rd. Tuty Sariwulan, M.Si ., Pembimbing II: Dicky Iranto, SE, M.Si
Subjects: Ilmu Sosial (Social Science) > Ilmu Ekonomi (Economics) > Koperasi, Sistem Perkoperasian (Cooverative)
Ilmu Sosial (Social Science) > Perdagangan, Komunikasi, Transportasi (Commerce, Communications, Transportation) > Perdagangan (Commerce, Trade)
Teknologi dan Ilmu-Ilmu Terapan (Technology and Applied Science) > Manajemen (Management and Auxiliary Service) > Manajemen Umum (General Management)
Teknologi dan Ilmu-Ilmu Terapan (Technology and Applied Science) > Manajemen (Management and Auxiliary Service) > Manajemen Umum (General Management) > Manajemen Organisasi (Organizations)
Divisions: Fakultas Ekonomi > S1 Pendidikan Ekonomi Koperasi
Depositing User: Budi Siswanto
Date Deposited: 14 Dec 2017 04:36
Last Modified: 14 Dec 2017 04:36
URI: http://repository.fe.unj.ac.id/id/eprint/1374

Actions (login required)

View Item View Item