PENGARUH PROMOSI TERHADAP KEPUASAN PELANGGAN LEMBAGA LAYANAN PEMASARAN KOPERASI DAN USAHA KECIL MENENGAH (LLP-KUKM) JAKARTA

IBADURRAHMAN, FAJAR (2017) PENGARUH PROMOSI TERHADAP KEPUASAN PELANGGAN LEMBAGA LAYANAN PEMASARAN KOPERASI DAN USAHA KECIL MENENGAH (LLP-KUKM) JAKARTA. D3 thesis, Universitas Negeri Jakarta.

[img]
Preview
Text
8223145300_cover.pdf.pdf

Download (0B) | Preview
[img]
Preview
Text
8223145300_abstract.pdf.pdf

Download (0B) | Preview
[img]
Preview
Text
8223145300_table_of_content.pdf.pdf

Download (0B) | Preview
[img]
Preview
Text
8223145300_chapter1.pdf.pdf

Download (0B) | Preview
[img] Text
8223145300_chapter2.pdf.pdf
Restricted to Repository staff only

Download (0B)
[img] Text
8223145300_chapter3.pdf.pdf
Restricted to Repository staff only

Download (0B)
[img]
Preview
Text
8223145300_chapter4.pdf.pdf

Download (0B) | Preview
[img]
Preview
Text
8223145300_Bibliography.pdf.pdf

Download (0B) | Preview

Abstract

The Influence Of Promotion To Customer Satisfaction Marketing Service Agencies Cooperatves and Small Medium Enterprises (LLP-KUKM) Jakarta. Marketing management study program. Faculty of economics. State University of Jakarta. This study aims to find out how the influence of promotion on customersatisfaction of Mar keting Service Institution of Cooperatives and Small Medium Enterprises (LLP-KUKM) Jakarta. This research uses quantitative approach by collecting data through survey method. The sampling technique used purposive sampling method with the criteria of service user of LLP-KUKM under the institution. Sample amounted to 100 respondents with data collection techniques using literature study and questionnaire. The method used to analyze the data in this research is descriptive analysis and simple linear regression analysis. The results of this study indicate that there are six forms of promotion through electronic media advertising, print media advertising, workshops, websites, events, and customer service. The form of promotion that has the most impact on the respondents is through the workshop. Then promotion done by LLP-KUKM can be said good enough, evidenced from the average of respondent's answers to some dimensions and indicator of marketing variables seen that as much as 69% of respondents agreed to various indicators of promotional variables. And 29.7% say neutral The results of this study indicate that the level of customer satisfaction felt by the perpetrators of SMEs under the auspices of LLP-KUKM high enough based on the average respondent's answers to some dimensions and indicators of customer satisfaction variables seen that as many as 61.5% of total respondents stated Agree on various indicators of customer satisfaction variables. And as many as 28.4% stated neutral And the results of this study indicate that the promotion has a positive effect on customer satisfaction, evidenced from the value of t count of 3.573 with a significance value of 0.000 smaller than 0.05 and the regression coefficient has a positive value of 0.315. Promotion affects 2.9% of customer satisfaction, it is proved from the value of adjusted R² of 0.029 which means that the magnitude of the influence of confidence variable 2.9%, while the rest of 97.1% influenced by other factors not included in this study. Keyword: Promotion, Customer Satisfaction

Item Type: Thesis (D3)
Additional Information: Pembimbing : Agung Kresnamurti RP, ST, MM
Subjects: Ilmu Sosial (Social Science) > Ilmu Ekonomi (Economics) > Produksi, Ekonomi Industri (Production, Industrial Economic)
Ilmu Sosial (Social Science) > Perdagangan, Komunikasi, Transportasi (Commerce, Communications, Transportation)
Ilmu Sosial (Social Science) > Perdagangan, Komunikasi, Transportasi (Commerce, Communications, Transportation) > Perdagangan (Commerce, Trade)
Divisions: Fakultas Ekonomi > D3 Manajemen Pemasaran
Depositing User: Roni Faslah
Date Deposited: 28 Dec 2017 03:22
Last Modified: 18 Feb 2018 08:22
URI: http://repository.fe.unj.ac.id/id/eprint/1560

Actions (login required)

View Item View Item