PENGARUH STRES KERJA DAN MENTORING TERHADAP KOMITMEN ORGANISASI PADA KARYAWAN DEPARTEMEN TRANSFORMASI DI PERUSAHAAN “X”

PRANADEWI, RIZKYA (2016) PENGARUH STRES KERJA DAN MENTORING TERHADAP KOMITMEN ORGANISASI PADA KARYAWAN DEPARTEMEN TRANSFORMASI DI PERUSAHAAN “X”. S1 thesis, Universitas Negeri Jakarta.

[img]
Preview
Text
cover.pdf

Download (0B) | Preview
[img]
Preview
Text
table_ofe _content.pdf

Download (0B) | Preview
[img]
Preview
Text
chapter1.pdf

Download (0B) | Preview
[img] Text
chapter2.pdf
Restricted to Repository staff only

Download (0B)
[img]
Preview
Text
chapter3.pdf

Download (0B) | Preview
[img] Text
chapter4.pdf
Restricted to Repository staff only

Download (0B)
[img]
Preview
Text
chapter5.pdf

Download (0B) | Preview
[img]
Preview
Text
bibiliography.pdf

Download (0B) | Preview

Abstract

ABSTRACT Rizkya Pranadewi, 2016; The Influence of Job Stress and Mentoring On Employee’s Organizational Commitment at Transformation Department in “X” Company. Skripsi: Jakarta, Human Resource Management Concentration, Management Study Program, Department of Management, Faculty of Economics, State University of Jakarta. The purpose of the research are: (1) To know description of job stress, mentoring, and organizational commitment at Transformation Departement in “X” Company, (2) To determine whether there is influence of job stress on organizational commitment at Transformation Departement in “X” Company, (3) To determine whether there is influence of mentoring on organizational commitment at Transformation Departement in “X” Company, (4) To determine whether there is influence of job stress and mentoring on organizational commitment at Transformation Departement in “X” Company. This research is taken 82 employees of staff class in Transformation Department. The research using descriptive and explanatory analysis. The results of regression indicate that there is significant influence between job stress on organizational commitment, there is significant influence between mentoring on organizational commitment. Job stress and mentoring simultaneously influence and significant to organizational commitment through Fcount > Ftable (14,541 > 3,11) and significance (0,000 < 0,05). R values is 0.269, or (26.9%). It shows that 26.9% of organizational commitment is explained by the job stress and mentoring, while the remaining 73.1% influenced or explained by other variables. Keywords : Job Stress, Mentoring, Organizational Commitment

Item Type: Thesis (S1)
Additional Information: Pembimbing I: Dr. I Ketut R. Sudiardhita, M.Si ., Pembimbing II: Widya Parimita, SE, MPA
Subjects: Teknologi dan Ilmu-Ilmu Terapan (Technology and Applied Science) > Manajemen (Management and Auxiliary Service) > Manajemen Umum (General Management) > Manajemen Organisasi (Organizations)
Teknologi dan Ilmu-Ilmu Terapan (Technology and Applied Science) > Manajemen (Management and Auxiliary Service) > Manajemen Umum (General Management) > Manajemen Kontrol dan Kualitas (Control and Quality Management)
Divisions: Fakultas Ekonomi > S1 Manajemen
Depositing User: Budi Siswanto
Date Deposited: 12 Jan 2018 07:41
Last Modified: 12 Jan 2018 07:41
URI: http://repository.fe.unj.ac.id/id/eprint/2529

Actions (login required)

View Item View Item