PENGARUH MOTIVASI KERJA DAN STRES KERJA TERHADAP KEPUASAN KERJA KARYAWAN PT. CITRA NUSANTARA GEMILANG

SETIAWAN, PRAYOGI (2016) PENGARUH MOTIVASI KERJA DAN STRES KERJA TERHADAP KEPUASAN KERJA KARYAWAN PT. CITRA NUSANTARA GEMILANG. S1 thesis, Universitas Negeri Jakarta.

[img]
Preview
Text
Cover.pdf

Download (0B) | Preview
[img]
Preview
Text
Table_Of_Content.pdf

Download (0B) | Preview
[img]
Preview
Text
Chapter1.pdf

Download (0B) | Preview
[img] Text
Chapter2.pdf
Restricted to Repository staff only

Download (0B)
[img]
Preview
Text
Chapter3.pdf

Download (0B) | Preview
[img] Text
Chapter4.pdf
Restricted to Repository staff only

Download (0B)
[img]
Preview
Text
Chapter5.pdf

Download (0B) | Preview
[img]
Preview
Text
Bibliography.pdf

Download (0B) | Preview

Abstract

ABSTRACT Prayogi Setiawan, 2016; Effect of Work Motivation and Job Stress on Employee Satisfaction PT. Nusantara Citra Gemilang, Skripsi: Jakarta, Concentration in Human Resource Management, Management Studies Program, Department of Management, Faculty of Economics, State University of Jakarta. The purpose of this study is :. 1) To know the description of work motivation, job stress and job satisfaction of employees of PT. Nusantara Citra Gemilang, 2) To test empirically the effect of work motivation on employee job satisfaction PT. Nusantara Citra Gemilang, 3) To test empirically the effect of work stress on employee job satisfaction PT. Nusantara Citra Gemilang, 4) In order to empirically examine the influence of motivation and work stress on employee job satisfaction PT. Citra Nusantara Gemilang. Research conducted on 86 employees of PT. Citra Nusantara Gemilang. Data collection techniques using a survey method that is spreading questionnaire which is then processed with SPSS 21.0 program. This research uses descriptive and explanatory analysis. Results of regression indicates that there is significant influence between motivation to work on job satisfaction, there is significant influence between work stress on job satisfaction. Motivation and work stress together affect the job satisfaction of employees with a value of F> F table (26.844> 3.11) and significant (0.000<0.05). R2 values of 0.393, or (39.3%). It shows that 39.3% of employee job satisfaction is explained by factors of motivation and work stress while the remaining 60.7% influenced or explained by other variables. Keywords: Work Motivation, Job Stress, Job Satisfaction

Item Type: Thesis (S1)
Additional Information: Pembimbing I: Widya PArimita, SE, MPA ., Pembimbing II: Agung Wahyu Handaru, ST, MM
Subjects: Teknologi dan Ilmu-Ilmu Terapan (Technology and Applied Science) > Manajemen (Management and Auxiliary Service) > Manajemen Umum (General Management) > Manajemen Perusahaan (Management for Enterprises)
Teknologi dan Ilmu-Ilmu Terapan (Technology and Applied Science) > Manajemen (Management and Auxiliary Service) > Manajemen Umum (General Management) > Manajemen Sumber Daya Manusia (Personnel Management)
Teknologi dan Ilmu-Ilmu Terapan (Technology and Applied Science) > Manajemen (Management and Auxiliary Service) > Manajemen Umum (General Management) > Manajemen Kontrol dan Kualitas (Control and Quality Management)
Divisions: Fakultas Ekonomi > S1 Manajemen
Depositing User: Budi Siswanto
Date Deposited: 17 Jan 2018 04:03
Last Modified: 17 Jan 2018 04:03
URI: http://repository.fe.unj.ac.id/id/eprint/2584

Actions (login required)

View Item View Item