PENGARUH KECERDASAN EMOSIONAL DAN KOMITMEN ORGANISASI TERHADAP ORGANIZATIONAL CITIZENSHIP BEHAVIOR (OCB) PADA PT. TOA GALVA INDUSTRIES CIMANGGIS, DEPOK

AMELIA, FITRI (2014) PENGARUH KECERDASAN EMOSIONAL DAN KOMITMEN ORGANISASI TERHADAP ORGANIZATIONAL CITIZENSHIP BEHAVIOR (OCB) PADA PT. TOA GALVA INDUSTRIES CIMANGGIS, DEPOK. S1 thesis, Universitas Negeri Jakarta.

[img]
Preview
Text
Cover.pdf

Download (0B) | Preview
[img]
Preview
Text
Table_Of_Content.pdf

Download (0B) | Preview
[img]
Preview
Text
Chapter1.pdf

Download (0B) | Preview
[img] Text
Chapter2.pdf
Restricted to Repository staff only

Download (0B)
[img]
Preview
Text
Chapter3.pdf

Download (0B) | Preview
[img] Text
Chapter4.pdf
Restricted to Repository staff only

Download (0B)
[img]
Preview
Text
Chapter5.pdf

Download (0B) | Preview
[img]
Preview
Text
Bibliography.pdf

Download (0B) | Preview

Abstract

ABSTRACT Fitri Amelia, 2011; Influence of Emotional Intelligence and Organizational Commitment towards Organizational Citizenship Behavior (OCB) at PT. Toa Galva Industries Depok. Skripsi: Jakarta, Human Resource Management Concentration, Management Study Program, Department of Management, Faculty of Economics, State University of Jakarta. The purpose of the research are: 1) To know the description for emotional intelligence, organizational commitment, and Organizational Citizenship Behavior (OCB) at PT. Toa Galva Industries. 2) To know the influence of emotional intelligence towards Organizational Citizenship Behavior (OCB) at PT. Toa Galva Industries. 3) To know the influence of organizational commitment towards Organizational Citizenship Behavior (OCB) at PT. Toa Galva Industries. 4) To know the influence of emotional intelligence and organizational commitment towards Organizational Citizenship Behavior (OCB) at PT. Toa Galva Industries. The analysis implemented in this research are simple regression and multiple regression analysis. The method of this research is proportional random sampling, that took 93 employees at Speaker departement , data collected by using quitionaire and cultivated using SPSS 16.0. The result of t test for emotional intelligence is 6.153, and the signification is 0.000. This shows that there is a significant effect between job satisfaction towards Organizational Citizenship Behavior (OCB). The result of t test for organizational commitment is 4.717, and the signification is 0.000. This shows that there is a sigificant effect between organizational commitment towards Organizational Citizenship Behavior (OCB). The result of F test is 48.036, and the signification is 0.000. This shows that there is a significant effect between emotional intelligence and organizational commitment towards Organizational Citizenship Behavior (OCB). The result of R2 is 0.508, where it means that variables of emotional intelligence and organizational commitment simultaneously having an influence on the percentage contribution of 51.9% OCB variables. The remaining 48.1% is influenced by other variables that are not involved in the research model. Keywords: emotional intelligence, organizational commitment,OCB

Item Type: Thesis (S1)
Additional Information: Pembimbing I: Agung AWS Waspodo, SE, MPP ; Pembimbing II: Dr. Hamidah, SE, M.Si
Subjects: Teknologi dan Ilmu-Ilmu Terapan (Technology and Applied Science) > Manajemen (Management and Auxiliary Service) > Manajemen Umum (General Management)
Teknologi dan Ilmu-Ilmu Terapan (Technology and Applied Science) > Manajemen (Management and Auxiliary Service) > Manajemen Umum (General Management) > Manajemen Organisasi (Organizations)
Divisions: Fakultas Ekonomi > S1 Manajemen
Depositing User: Budi Siswanto
Date Deposited: 26 Jan 2018 03:24
Last Modified: 26 Jan 2018 03:24
URI: http://repository.fe.unj.ac.id/id/eprint/2810

Actions (login required)

View Item View Item