PENGARUH KEPRIBADIAN DAN KOMITMEN ORGANISASI TERHADAP ORGANIZATIONAL CITIZENSHIP BEHAVIOR KARYAWAN PT BERKAH MIRZA INSANI JAKARTA

PRATOMO, HAFIZ SETYO (2012) PENGARUH KEPRIBADIAN DAN KOMITMEN ORGANISASI TERHADAP ORGANIZATIONAL CITIZENSHIP BEHAVIOR KARYAWAN PT BERKAH MIRZA INSANI JAKARTA. S1 thesis, Universitas Negeri Jakarta.

[img]
Preview
Text
Cover.pdf

Download (0B) | Preview
[img]
Preview
Text
Table_Of_Content.pdf

Download (0B) | Preview
[img]
Preview
Text
Chapter1.pdf

Download (0B) | Preview
[img] Text
Chapter2.pdf
Restricted to Repository staff only

Download (0B)
[img]
Preview
Text
Chapter3.pdf

Download (0B) | Preview
[img] Text
Chapter4.pdf
Restricted to Repository staff only

Download (0B)
[img]
Preview
Text
Chapter5.pdf

Download (0B) | Preview
[img]
Preview
Text
Bibliography.pdf

Download (0B) | Preview

Abstract

ABSTRACT Hafiz Setyo Pratomo, 2012; Influence of Personality and Organizational Commitment to Employee Organizational Citizenship Behavior of PT Berkah Mirza Insani Jakarta. Thesis, Jakarta: Management Program Study, Department of Management, Faculty of Economics, State University of Jakarta. The purpose of this study were 1) to know the description of the personality variables, organizational commitment and Organizational Citizenship Behavior (OCB) employees of PT Berkah Mirza Insani (BMI). 2) Examining empirically the influence of personality on OCB. 3) Examine empirically the influence of organizational commitment to OCB. 4) Examining empirically the influence of personality and organizational commitment simultaneously on OCB. Analysis used in this study is the multiple regression analysis. Research conducted on 30 employees of PT BMI by using simple random sampling technique, while techniques of data collection is done by using a list of statements (questionnaire), and data processed with SPSS version 19.0. The results of the partial regression indicates that there is the influence of personality on OCB (organizational commitment in a state variable fixed) and there is the influence of organizational commitment on OCB (in conditions of personality variables fixed). F value = 19.688> F = 3.354 with a significance value of 0.000, this means there is the influence of personality and organizational commitment jointly to employee OCB. The resulting coefficient of determination value that is equal to 0.593, which means OCB employees of PT BMI, 59.3% are influenced by personality variables and organizational commitment and the remaining 40.7% is influenced by other factors. Key words: personality, organizational commitment and OCB

Item Type: Thesis (S1)
Additional Information: Pembimbing I: Dr. I Ketut R. Sudiardhita, M.Si ; Pembimbing II: Widya Parimita, SE, MPA
Subjects: Teknologi dan Ilmu-Ilmu Terapan (Technology and Applied Science) > Manajemen (Management and Auxiliary Service) > Manajemen Umum (General Management) > Manajemen Organisasi Tertentu (Management for Specific Organizations)
Teknologi dan Ilmu-Ilmu Terapan (Technology and Applied Science) > Manajemen (Management and Auxiliary Service) > Manajemen Umum (General Management) > Manajemen Organisasi (Organizations)
Divisions: Fakultas Ekonomi > S1 Manajemen
Depositing User: Budi Siswanto
Date Deposited: 08 Feb 2018 06:56
Last Modified: 08 Feb 2018 06:56
URI: http://repository.fe.unj.ac.id/id/eprint/2990

Actions (login required)

View Item View Item