PENGARUH KOMITMEN ORGANISASI DAN BUDAYA ORGANISASI TERHADAP ORGANIZATONAL CITIZENSHIP BEHAVIOR (OCB) PADA PT. X

YUNANTO, DIMAS SATRIA BAGUS DWI (2015) PENGARUH KOMITMEN ORGANISASI DAN BUDAYA ORGANISASI TERHADAP ORGANIZATONAL CITIZENSHIP BEHAVIOR (OCB) PADA PT. X. S1 thesis, Universitas Negeri Jakarta.

[img] Text
cover.pdf

Download (0B)
[img] Text
Table_Of_Content.pdf

Download (0B)
[img] Text
Chapter1.pdf

Download (0B)
[img] Text
Chapter2.pdf
Restricted to Repository staff only

Download (0B)
[img] Text
Chapter3.pdf

Download (0B)
[img] Text
Chapter4.pdf
Restricted to Repository staff only

Download (0B)
[img] Text
Chapter5.pdf

Download (0B)
[img] Text
Bibliography.pdf

Download (0B)

Abstract

ABSTRACT DIMAS SATRIA BAGUS DWI YUNANTO. 8105112276. Effects of Organizational Commitment and Organizational Culture on Organizational Citizenship Behavior (OCB) On Employee PT. X. Thesis, Jakarta: Study Program Office Administration, Department of Economics and Administration, Faculty of Economics, University of Jakarta. 2015. This study aims to determine whether there is influence between organizational commitment and organizational culture on organizational citizenship behavior (OCB) On Employee PT. X. This research was carried out for 2 months starting from the month of February to April 2015. The method used is a survey method with the approach of causality. The population in this study were all employees of PT. X, amounting to 120 people and researchers took samples used as many as 89 employees by using sample random sampling technique. The instruments used to obtain data on the variables X1 (organization organizational commitment), X2 (organizational culture), and Y (OCB) was measured using a questionnaire with Likert scale. The data is then tested for validity and reliability, and analysis through multiple regression techniques and classical assumption. The hypothesis was tested with significant the margin of error of 0.05 using t-test and analysis of variance (ANOVA). The results showed no significant relationship between organizational commitment and organizational culture on organizational citizenship behavior (OCB) on employees with the regression equation Y = 2.032 + 0.569 X 1 + 0.401 X . From the analysis of data, obtained Fhitung is 47.739> F table = 3.11. This means that the hypothesis that there is significant relationship between organizational commitment and organizational culture on organizational citizenship behavior (OCB) the employee received. Meanwhile, the coefficient of determination for R2 is 52.6% while the remaining 47.4% is influenced by other factors not examined. based on the above results, it is advisable for the leadership of the company to be able to create ethical organizational culture and maintain good relationships with employees in order to create a good commitment to the progress of the company. Keywords: Organizational Commitment, Organizational Culture, and Organizational Citizenship Behavior (OCB)

Item Type: Thesis (S1)
Additional Information: Pembimbing I: Umi Widyastuti, SE, ME , Pembimbing II: Darma Rika S, S.Pd, M.SE
Subjects: Teknologi dan Ilmu-Ilmu Terapan (Technology and Applied Science) > Manajemen (Management and Auxiliary Service) > Manajemen Umum (General Management)
Teknologi dan Ilmu-Ilmu Terapan (Technology and Applied Science) > Manajemen (Management and Auxiliary Service) > Manajemen Umum (General Management) > Manajemen Organisasi Tertentu (Management for Specific Organizations)
Teknologi dan Ilmu-Ilmu Terapan (Technology and Applied Science) > Manajemen (Management and Auxiliary Service) > Manajemen Umum (General Management) > Manajemen Organisasi (Organizations)
Divisions: Fakultas Ekonomi > S1 Pendidikan Administrasi Perkantoran
Depositing User: Budi Siswanto
Date Deposited: 13 Nov 2017 09:41
Last Modified: 13 Nov 2017 09:41
URI: http://repository.fe.unj.ac.id/id/eprint/362

Actions (login required)

View Item View Item