HUBUNGAN ANTARA KEPUASAN KERJA DENGAN ORGANIZATIONAL CITIZENSHIP BEHAVIOR (OCB) PADA KARYAWAN PT. METINDO ERA SAKTI BEKASI

HERMAWAN, DWI MEI (2012) HUBUNGAN ANTARA KEPUASAN KERJA DENGAN ORGANIZATIONAL CITIZENSHIP BEHAVIOR (OCB) PADA KARYAWAN PT. METINDO ERA SAKTI BEKASI. S1 thesis, Universitas Negeri Jakarta.

[img] Text
Cover.pdf

Download (0B)
[img] Text
Table_Of_Content.pdf

Download (0B)
[img] Text
Chapter1.pdf

Download (0B)
[img] Text
Chapter2.pdf
Restricted to Repository staff only

Download (0B)
[img] Text
Chapter3.pdf

Download (0B)
[img] Text
Chapter4.pdf
Restricted to Repository staff only

Download (0B)
[img] Text
Chapter5.pdf

Download (0B)
[img] Text
Bibliography.pdf

Download (0B)

Abstract

ABSTRACT DWI MEI HERMAWAN. Correlation Between Job Satisfaction WithOrganizational Citizenship Behavior of Employee at PT. Metindo Era SaktiBekasi, Skripsi, Jakarta: Concentration Education Office Administration, Economics of Education Studies Program, Department of Economics and Administration, Faculty of Economics, State University of Jakarta, July 2015. This study aims to determine whether there is a relationship between job satisfaction toward Organizational citizenship behavior (OCB) at the PT. Metindo Era SaktiBekasi.This study was conducted over four months from June to July 2015. The method used was survey method with the correlational approach. The study population was all Employee at the PT. Metindo Era SaktiBekasi. The sample used by 100employee by using proportional random technique (purposional random sampling).For the second data capture research variables, instrument used for variable X (job satisfaction) and Variable Y (Organizational citizenship behavior (OCB)) in form of a questionnaire.Data analysis techniques in this study starts by looking for a simple regression equation and the regression equationY = 47,56+ 0.550X while testing requirements analysis that estimates the error normality test regression of Y on X with the test Liliefors obtained Lhitung (0.079)<Ltabel (0.089) , this means that the sample comes from a population of normal distribution.Significance test and regression linearity using Analysis of Variance table (ANAVA)Fhitung regression equation (57.65)> F table (3.96) which states regression means. Linearity test regression produces Fhitung (0.76) <F table (1.64) which shows that the model used is linear regression.Hypothesis testing correlation coefficient between variables X and Y do with the formula of Pearson Product Moment that produce rxy of 0.609, this means that the two variables have a strong relationship, with a significance test thitungtableof 7.59 and 1.68 , Because thitung>ttabel, it can be concluded that there is a positive relationship between job satisfaction with Employee Organizational citizenship behavior (OCB). Coefficient determination test yield of 37.04% KD. While the remaining 62.96% influenced or explained by other variables not examined. Keywords : Job satisfaction, Organizational citizenship behavior (OCB)

Item Type: Thesis (S1)
Additional Information: Pembimbing I: Dra. Nuryetty Zain, MM , Pembimbing II: Marsofiyati, S.Pd, M.Pd
Subjects: Ilmu Sosial (Social Science) > Ilmu Ekonomi (Economics) > Produksi, Ekonomi Industri (Production, Industrial Economic)
Teknologi dan Ilmu-Ilmu Terapan (Technology and Applied Science) > Organisasi Bidang Teknologi (Organizations of Technology and Applied)
Teknologi dan Ilmu-Ilmu Terapan (Technology and Applied Science) > Manajemen (Management and Auxiliary Service)
Teknologi dan Ilmu-Ilmu Terapan (Technology and Applied Science) > Manajemen (Management and Auxiliary Service) > Manajemen Umum (General Management) > Manajemen Organisasi (Organizations)
Divisions: Fakultas Ekonomi > S1 Pendidikan Administrasi Perkantoran
Depositing User: Budi Siswanto
Date Deposited: 13 Nov 2017 09:47
Last Modified: 13 Nov 2017 09:47
URI: http://repository.fe.unj.ac.id/id/eprint/363

Actions (login required)

View Item View Item